[FSPA] Rush launch party tomorrow (2/27) at MSB (today at Ocelot)

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Sat Feb 26 11:47:41 EST 2022

Rush pinball machine launch party. Come out and check out the new game from Stern Pinball based on the Canadian bank Rush. (yes I kept the typo in, we'll be paying out in Canadian currency ; )

Entry fee is $10 (we'll actually bring change).

Format will be a 7 round match-play (4 player group) qualifying with top 4 players on finals on Rush.

Doors open at noon and registration ends at 12:50pm in order to start on time at 1pm.