[FSPA] Please RSVP: FSPA End of Fall Party: Sat Jan 22 @ Spinners in Frederick, MD

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 18:54:00 EST 2022

Hey folks...

The FSPA end-of-Fall party is planned at Spinners Pinball in Frederick, MD on Saturday, January 22, from 4 PM - midnight.  As always, we'll offer both fun AND amusement, party contests, good food, good friends, plus the giveaway (finally!) of Williams Jungle Lord to a lucky league player!  It's all free for everyone who played through the Fall 2021 season in any FSPA league.  Guests who did not play the Fall 2021 season are welcome to join us; we'll collect a $20 guest fee to cover expenses.

There is a new RSVP option of "no, because COVID".  Please respond and select this if you generally want to attend the party but aren't really excited about it right now, because of the current massive spike of COVID cases.  We will use this info to gauge whether we should push the party back.  Regardless of whether it is held on Jan 22 or some later date, we will have a party!  :)

Please RSVP ASAP (but no later than Wednesday, January 19) here: <http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/100 <http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/100>>

Thanks!

--Joe