[FSPA] Mustang Sally Spring 2022 Call for Players

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 11:14:28 EST 2022

We are getting ready to begin our Spring season at Mustang Sally in
Chantilly, VA.

We are making a few changes going into this season.  This league will take
place on Tuesday nights at 8:00pm rather than 7:30pm as we did last
season.  We will also be using banked preplays for our absentee system
instead of the drop2 system.

All preplays are required to be played with another league player.  Each
player is allowed to submit up to 12 preplays (3 meets) and can have up to
8 forfeits.

Week 0 begins next Tuesday on January 25th.  You may complete your preplays
on that day if you want to do so.

We do not have any scheduled breaks for this season, so we will meet every
week from February 1 to April 5, and the playoffs will be held on April
12th.

Please register at this link:
http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/99

Looking forward to another great season.  If you have any questions, please
email me at edan at fspazone.org

-Edan