[FSPA] New RUSH pin @ Lost Rhino Brewery in Ashburn

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 20:27:49 EST 2022

The note did not say it was available to play today.  It said it is scheduled to arrive today. Furthermore, it went on to say "will be set up in time for FSPA League Week Zero tomorrow, Wed 7:30 - 9:30 PM".  So "thumbs down" to your email and whoever your school reading teachers were, lol.
And I just got notified tonight it did not arrive in time this morning to make the truck like the tracking information said it already had, adding that someone should have contacted me to tell me that, instead of leaving the incorrect information on the tracking site that it was out for local delivery. They said it came right after the local truck left, so it is now scheduled to arrive by noon, tomorrow (Wed), and IF it does arrive, it will still be available to play exactly when I stated in my note.   -Roland