[FSPA] MOM’s Pinball League Week 0 Tonight!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 11:49:32 EST 2022

Just a reminder that MOM's Week 0 is tonight, Wednesday Jan 26th! Test the
commute, make sure your spouse is okay with you leaving the house, and do
some preplays! Regular season play starts Feb 9th.

That's right, we are back on preplays for the time being. Grab a partner,
refresh your memory as to the preplay rules, and start recording those
scores!

Our games this season are below. We will add/subtract games as necessary.

   - 300
   - Black Knight: Sword of Rage
   - Batman! (in color)
   - Creature from the Black Lagoon
   - Dialed In!
   - Jurassic Park
   - Memory Lane
   - Rush
   - The Addams Family
   - Total Nuclear Annihilation

We are a little concerned about the code version Rush has, so maybe hold
off on doing those until we a) make sure the game is actually there, and b)
have a chance to test it out.

Sign up ahead of time here:
https://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/97

See you there!