[FSPA] New RUSH pin @ Lost Rhino Brewery in Ashburn

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Wed Jan 26 18:17:43 EST 2022

As stated in my original note, RUSH is now ready in time for Week Zero tonight at Lost Rhino Brewery, the official time being 7:30 - 9:30, but one can certainly go earlier.  It will also be on FREE PLAY for the last hour.  And it is Insider Connected thanks to Rob helping out since he has connected home pins.  Got GC after 3 games, but Bryan will be there tonight and so I know all that will be gone by tomorrow, LOL.
Dave, as far as your two suggestions go, I can tell you Steve is not going to read a long note if he didn't properly read a short note prior to him giving an unfair review (people on line find it easy to take cheap or inaccurate shots).  I would have hoped he would have replied saying something like "sorry, I misread your note and took a chance to see if it was set up earlier", and things would be cool.  But things were aggravated by voicing yet a second complaint that I had to address since this is my business and income, so I take complaints seriously.
And yes Dave, I was going to suggest playing it at MSB also, but then again MSB said they were going to unbox it and who knows if the game will have hidden damage or has problems not working, and if Steve drove over there and it wasn't working I might get another complaint because I sent him there, & he perhaps could even say MSB also should not have announced the game until it was confirmed in working order.  In my last two lengthy paragraphs I was simply trying to give Steve the benefit of the doubt and tried to think of some rare scenarios where he may have honestly confused rumors or legitimate delays with official release notes.
Anyway, if Steve is listening, I would like to buy him one of Lost Rhino's amazing beers if he wants to come by ...that's how we roll at Silverball Sanctum & Lost Rhino!  I have to take my foster Son to basketball and it unfortunately coincides during week Zero times, and family comes first, but I will try to get back over there if he gets done early.   -Roland