[FSPA] New RUSH pin @ Lost Rhino Brewery in Ashburn

Steve Jones 172pilot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 08:30:41 EST 2022

Also... at Spinners, last night during "week 0" they had some awesome 80s
music playing, and I had to laugh when a Rush song came on..  There I was..
enjoying Rush, when I was promised there would be no Rush at Spinners for
week 0...  :-)
Thanks to whoever picked the playlist last night - it was a good one!!