[FSPA] Ocelot Summer Flip Off - next Saturday - July 9

Bryan H bghenson23 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 09:13:01 EDT 2022

Come out to the fantastic Ocelot Brewing pinball room on Saturday, July 9th
and play in our Summer Flip Off.  It'll be a group match play 3 strike
tournament for qualifying and then the top 10%* will play in a matchplay
finals.  $10 entry (+ coin drop) with all entries used for the prize pool.
Doors open at noon, the tournament starts at 1pm.

IFPA sanctioned and IFPA rules.

After round 3, we'll semi-randomly** pick a player who will win a Deadpool
Pro translight.

The selection of games at Ocelot is great, including the brand new Toy
Story 4 and several of my all time favorites including Jurassic Park and
Attack from Mars.  Full list of games at the end.

Contact me if you have any questions or would like more information.

Thanks,
Bryan Henson

* at least 4 players if less than 40 players, if over 40, but less than 60,
then 6 players, etc.
**  each strike will count as an additional entry, so the more strikes you
have after round 3, the better your chances of winning

Full Ocelot game list:

   1. The Big Lebowski
   2. Stranger Things Pro
   3. Rush Premium (Insider Connected)
   4. The Mandalorian Pro (Insider Connected)
   5. Guardians of the Galaxy Pro (Insider Connected)
   6. Jurassic Park Premium (Insider Connected)
   7. Toy Story 4 LE
   8. Attack From Mars Remake
   9. Avengers Infinity Quest Premium (Insider Connected)
   10. Cactus Canyon Remake
   11. Deadpool Pro (Insider Connected)
   12. Stern Pirates of the Caribbean
   13. Monster Bash
   14. The Flintstones
   15. Hot Wheels
   16. Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
   17. Super Mario Bros***
   18. Whirlwind***
   19. Black Hole***

*** unlikely to be used in the tournament for qualifying