[FSPA] MOMs Closed Due to Power Outage

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 23:21:03 EDT 2022

[image: image.png]
I think I've figured out all of the people who are not on the mailing list
because most of them emailed or texted me.

With this week getting canceled, we're going to shift our schedule by a
week, so next week will be the new Week 6. Week 10 is now August 17th, and
playoffs will still be on the 24th as originally planned.
Rob