[FSPA] FREE 3 working/nonworking video games to FSPA'ers

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Sun Jul 17 11:44:23 EDT 2022

Hey all, I have available to me 3 upright video games in generic cabinets as-is/where-is (Haymarket, VA, games already moved to the garage of house because person is moving) that were offered to me by a friend of one of my Silverball Sanctum customers.  Normally I would offer this exclusively to Silverball Sanctum players but person needs to have these gone ASAP, so opening up to all of FSPA.  Games are Golden Tee 99 (tested and working before moving to garage).   Area 51 shooter (reboots/cycle), and 6-game Multicade (6 Popular games, Ms Pac, Galaga, Donkey Kong, Donkey Jr., Frogger, DigDug) (non working).
Things to know:
- Games will be placed on Craigs List tomorrow afternoon, but I (and now you) has first right of refusal.
- Person who wants these MUST take ALL 3 (not necessarily on same load) and must have the ability to take these with their own helper or whatever they need because owner will not help load due to bad back.
- Taker needs to commit to taking them from pictures I can provide (since he has already disclosed the operating/non-operating condition) and so so today/tonight and pick them up ASAP, but pick up does not have to be today/tonight.
- Serious inquiries ONLY please.  Email me OFF- LINE and provide cell if you want to see pics first.
- "Price" is right!
Thanks  -Roland (Professional Amusements, LLC)www.Silverball Sanctum.com