[FSPA] THIS SUNDAY! July Jamboree Pinball Tournament at MOM's

Stephanie Traub stephsharer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 10:30:21 EDT 2022

This Sunday, 7/24, come out for a four strike group knockout tournament at
MOM's Organic Market in College Park, Maryland! We've gotten a lot of
interest in this one so I expect it to be a big one - some on out and get
your organic WPPRs.  Snacks will be provided by our pinball overlord Scott
Nash/MOMs!

Information about the tournament can be found here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1322378774952042
https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=51826#

Or feel free to email me directly with any questions!

$10 dollars plus coin drop.  Please bring exact change, don't make your
mother angry!

See you there!
Stephanie