[FSPA] AFM, DH, STTNG, Big Guns in Fairfax!

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757.org
Fri Jun 3 13:24:35 EDT 2022

> You put my AFM on location!  How dare you!  :)  Congrats on the new
> location!

Thanks! Yea it might not really pencil out but there will be more kids in
the future that can reminisce about the first pinball they played and
stuff.

A random bit of nostalgia also... the STTNG was once upon a time at John's
Place. (Not my STTNG, mine came from either Alladins Castle in Lynnhaven
Mall/Virginia Beach or Space Port at Greenbriar Mall/Chesapeake for anyone
else ex-Hampton Roads.)

 			- Ethan