[FSPA] Mustang Sally half price dues for new players and added prizes

Rich Wickersham rich.wickersham at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 18:38:18 EDT 2022

FSPA,

Week 1 of Summer League at Mustang Sally Brewing starts tomorrow at 8PM.
 As an incentive to new players we are covering half of your dues!    This
applies to anyone that is new to the location, new the FSPA or new to both
the location and FSPA!

Mustang Sally has also provided prizes for this season.  For week 1 we will
have 4 MSB gift cards($25 each).  One will go to the individual that
collects the most points, one will go to the individual with the least
points and two will be randomly drawn.  A One ball tiebreaker will be
played if needed.  We plan to do this again on week 4 and week 8.

You may sign up here if you are ready:
http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/107

See you tomorrow night!

"Big money! Big prizes! I love it!"