[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum at Lost Rhino Week 1 this Wednesday

Eric Banker ebanker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 10:59:27 EDT 2022

This Wednesday, we have week 1 of the Silverball Sanctum at Lost Rhino FSPA
league summer season - if you intend to play and haven't signed up yet,
please sign up here:

http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/106

Lost Rhino league info and schedule is here:
http://www.fspazone.org/silverball-sanctum/

   - Drop 2, so if you plan to miss a week, just let me know.
   - Start time at 7:30pm - game picks at 7:15 (no game picks for week 1)
   - $40 dues

If you plan to play, please show up by 7:15pm on Wednesday if you can and
let Rob or I know you are there. If you can't get there early, please let
me know via email. This will help everything to start on time. I hope to
start at the normal time at 7:30pm. Let me know if you have any questions.

Gorgar, the Williams classic and the world's first "talking" pinball
machine, has joined the lineup this season. The rest of the lineup is as
follows

Attack From Mars (Remake) (Special Edition) (Chicago Gaming, 2017)
Black Rose (Bally, 1992)
Captain Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy (Bally, 1975)
Gorgar (Williams 1979)
Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro) (Stern, 2017)
Rush (Pro) (Stern, 2022)
The Mandalorian (Pro) (Stern, 2021)
Monster Bash (Remake Special) (Chicago Gaming, 2018)
NBA Fastbreak (Bally, 1997)

Thanks,
Eric Banker

PS - If you wish to sign up for other FSPA leagues, LinkTree has you
covered:  https://linktr.ee/FSPApinball