[FSPA] FSPA: Ocelot Results for 02/28/2022 (Meet #4)

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 09:44:52 EST 2022

There is no concept in the scoring software for weighting games.  There's a
pool of available games and it picks from that pool.  It has no idea that
one game lasts 5 minutes and the other can last 30.  A future enhancement
might be to add an adjustable priority or weight to each game which limits
how often it's selected.  Or maybe think of it as a difficulty level and
put lower ranked players into games with a lower difficulty level (longer
playing) and put the higher ranked players on Whirlwind, Black Hole, Hot
Wheels, and GotG. :)  Swiss style game selection instead of player
selection.