[FSPA] Reminder: Please RSVP: FSPA End of Fall Party: Sat March 19 @ Spinners in Frederick, MD

Jason Helton jason at ironotaku.net
Wed Mar 9 10:31:36 EST 2022

Hey Joe,

Cameron and Jason Helton will be there. Looking forward to seeing you all!

Jason Helton

On Wednesday, March 9, 2022, 04:08:54 AM EST, Joe Schober via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org> wrote:

Hi folks...

If you haven't already RSVP'ed for the Fall 2021 party, please do so right away!  Want to make sure we have enough food and drinks for everyone.

Thanks!

--Joe

> On Feb 19, 2022, at 11:49 PM, Joe Schober <afljoeys at aol.com> wrote:

Hey folks...

With COVID numbers coming down everywhere, we're taking another shot at this!  The FSPA end-of-Fall 2021 party is planned at Spinners Pinball in Frederick, MD on Saturday, March 19, from 4 PM - midnight.  As always, we'll offer both fun AND amusement, party contests, good food, good friends, plus the giveaway (finally!) of Williams Jungle Lord to a lucky league player!  It's all free for everyone who played through the Fall 2021 season in any FSPA league.  Guests who did not play the Fall 2021 season are welcome to join us; we'll collect a $20 guest fee to cover expenses.

Please RSVP ASAP (but no later than Friday, March 11) here: <http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/104>

Thanks!

--Joe