[FSPA] Spinners Tournaments

Joe P. Said jsaid12 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 10:33:51 EDT 2022

Need input…

We want to host a during-the-week tournament similar to Moms and Crabtowne.
We dont want to conflict with anything and it seems like Monday is the only
day that would work.

Tuesday - Crabtowne tournamwnt
Wednesday - Moms League
Thursday - Spinners League
Friday - Moms tournament
Sat/Sun - were too busy

Start time, when should we start? 8pm seems the latest but would 7 or 7:30
work?

Also, would you attend? If we commit to it we will always have the
tournament even if its just Justin Williams and I but ideally it would grow
(and possibly organically with locals) to 20+.

Goal is to throw our hat into offering a weekly for Maryland State
Championship qualifiers.

Give me your thoughts either directly or via the mailing list.

Thanks!
-joe