[FSPA] Spinners Tournaments

Joe P. Said jsaid12 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 12:21:05 EDT 2022

Wow and thanks for all the feedback!

What I’ve learned has directed me to this:

- Mondays 8pm start
- Match play 1v1 - W or L recorded, using matchplay with self reporting and
a tv setup with tournament status.
- Last game at 10:45
- Finals would be a set 3 games on classics for the top 10% (minimum of 4
players)
- Automatic tie breakers
- Spinners closes at 12, probably done by 11:30, earlier if you didn't make
the finals.
- $6 for tournament entry ($7 if paid by credit)
— $5 to prize pool, $1 ifpa
- entry to spinners would be half off $7.50, then of course no coin drop.
($14.50 if paid by credit card all in for the night)

Should be up on the IFPA calendar soon. Will adjust as we go based on
feedback.

Thank you for the help and hope to see everyone when they can make it.
-joe