[FSPA] Cheap & local ADAMS FAMILY

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 11:42:57 EDT 2022

Hey, I have available a relatively cheap Adams Family that is local and it likely needs the cpu board repaired, or replaced, although it boots up just fine.  The switch matrix is intermittently wacky and strong indication of battery acid air film deterioration, which may or may not be able to be cleaned as I could not get into the backbox at the time of inspection.  But if not cleaned, new quality aftermarket WPC cpu boards have been recently developed for $179 and you transfer the cpu and chips, or $299 and it comes with chips).  Has an area with some slight magnet yellowing from magnet, and some insert ghosting on some inserts, but the mode panel inserts are really nice.  Cloud topper in good shape as well as cabinet.  Thought I would offer it up to FSPA before fixing it and retailing for a lot more as I am super busy these days and I know some people don't want to pay the amount sellers are asking for them these days.  eMail me OFF LINE with cell phone number if seriously interested.
 Thanks -Roland