[FSPA] Big Tournament at Ocelot this Sunday 12/4 - 007 will be there!

Stephanie Traub stephsharer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 11:59:04 EST 2022

This Sunday December 4, come out for the last big weekend tournament at
Ocelot!

Four strike group knockout tournament. $10 dollar buy in plus coin drop.

Please note that Ocelot's pinball room will be open early for the
tournament at 11 am - THE TAP ROOM WILL NOT BE OPEN at that time.  We are
taking registrations at 11:30 am and the tournament will start at NOON
SHARP.  *No stragglers, please.*

Stern's new title - 007 is currently on the floor at Ocelot and will be
available for play! Come out to the tournament and see it for yourself!

Please email me with any questions you may have *after* reviewing the
information below :)
https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=55633#
https://www.facebook.com/events/613815180485505

See you then!