[FSPA] parting out lot of 6 pinballs

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 16:19:55 EDT 2022

Didn't get what you wanted at York last weekend?  No worries ...I don't need another half dozen games, but I am working on a deal to purchase some very nice titles ranging from expensive KISS (with beautiful veneer topcoat installed and cabinet re-stinciled/painted, and trim and door chrome plated) to 8ball Deluxe (with replacement veneer playfield topcoat installed like KISS) to Playboy (average shape) to Black Knight (better than average) to 2 ea King of Diamonds originals, much better than average shape with great playfields and back glasses (one of which does not turn on).  If any of these interest you, I have to buy the entire lot so let me know via OFF LINE eMail what your interest is and price range.
 Thanks  -Roland