[FSPA] Freaky Flippers Pinball Tournament - big double header tourney this Sunday 10/30

Stephanie Traub stephsharer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 15:35:05 EDT 2022

[image: image.png]

I am passing along this massive tournament announcement from Joseph Casacio
(aka "Joe Banana Flippers" as I was introduced to him by Jake Peterson...)
it is THIS SUNDAY (you're going to MOM's on Saturday, this is a different
tournament not run by me). Sign up/details in the link below

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/freaky-flippers-pinball-tournament-registration-432227783937

About this event

On October 30th 2022, Glenside, Pennsylvania will be the place to be as
Glenside Machine Shop throws their first annual Freaky Flippers Pinball
Tournament!

We will have coffee and munchkins in the morning and hoagies and soft &
adult drinks included!

8:30am - Doors/registration

9:00am - 10am Practice session

10am-12pm - 2 hour Flipper Frenzy - no finals

12pm-1pm - Lunch Served

1pm 7 rounds group Matchplay

Top 16 A Division PAPA-style Finals

Next 16 B Division Finals

PAPA’s Gottlieb Challenger is also here for Tie Breakers!

Costume contest and more surprises!!

Tournaments: 10am-12pm: Classics Flipper Frenzy, 1pm-6pm: Main Tournament
(Both IFPA Events)

Tournament Formats:

2-Hour Flipper Frenzy - No Finals

Main Tournament: Group Matchplay, 7 rounds - A Division Finals: Top 16 in
PAPA Style final.

B Division - next 16: 3 Strike Fair Strike.

Flipper Frenzy Rules - top 4 get paid!

Main Tournament Rules - Top 16 in A Division, next 16 in B. Top 8 in A
division get paid, number one in B division gets paid.

Top player is series MVP and they get their $60 back!

Costume Contest - Prize TBD.

Cost: $60 for both tournaments and coffee, Munchkins, lunch/beverages

How to Pay: Paypal - jc1701 at gmail.com

Price Breakdown: 50% to Prize pool, $1 - IFPA, $20 Lunch, $9 - Expenses

Player Cap: 75 players

Game List (subject to change)

Transformers Pro

Transporter: The Rescue

Space Team

Godzilla LE

Ultraman CE

The Shadow

Capersville

Centaur II

Cleopatra SS

The Machine: Bride of Pinbot

Genesis

Primus

Cosmic Princess

Xenon

The Jetsons

Rick and Morty BSE

Celts

Diner

X Force

Barracora

Banzai Run

Frontier

Avengers Infinity Quest LE

Star Trek Pro

Time Machine (Data East)

Spider-Man Vault

Night Rider EM

Universe

Wizard

Monster Bash

F-14 Tomcat

AC/DC

Taxi

Terminator 2: Judgement Day

Black Hole

Radical PAPA

Funhouse

Elvira House of Horrors LE

Iron Man Vault

Houdini

Fish Tales

Atlantis

World Cup Soccer '94

Torpedo Alley

Monopoly

Deadpool Pro

Earthshaker!

Addams Family

No Good Gofers!

Junk Yard

White Water

Pinball Magic

The Getaway: High Speed II

Indiana Jones Williams

Doctor Who

Hotdoggin'

Nitro Ground Shaker

Rollergames

Goldeneye 007

Bram Stoker's Dracula

Harlem Globetrotters

Lost in Space '66

CFTBL (Lyman Sheats Custom Code)

Hang Glider

Grand Prix

Star Gazer

Gremlins (Future Spa)

Nine Ball

Interflip Dragon

Scramble

Soccer Kings

Aerobatics

Pinball Champ

Time Machine (Zaccaria)

Rollercoaster Tycoon

Kingpin EM

Galaxy

Space Shuttle

115 E. Glenside Avenue, Glenside PA, 19038 (Suite 1 - Warehouse)