[FSPA] FSPA Fall leagues are here!

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Mon Sep 12 01:22:33 EDT 2022

Hi folks...

It's that time everyone has been waiting for... the return of FSPA league competition!  Week 0 (practice/meet-and-greet week) is THIS week for all our leagues, with official league play starting a week later.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to sign up on our online registration pages... this helps things run much more smoothly when league starts.

CarPool (Arlington/Ballston, VA): Mondays at 8 PM - signup here: http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/115 <http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/115>
Mustang Sally Brewery (Chantilly, VA): Tuesdays at 8 PM - signup here: http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/114 <http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/114>
Silverball Sanctum at Lost Rhino Brewery (Ashburn, VA): Wednesdays at 7:30 PM - signup here: http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/113 <http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/113>
MOM's Organic Pinball (College Park, MD): Wednesdays at 7:30 PM - signup here: http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/112 <http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/112>
Spinners (Frederick, MD): Thursdays at 8 PM - signup here: http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/116 <http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/116>

(Unfortunately, FSPA league play at Ocelot has been suspended for the Fall season, but we invite Ocelot players to check out our other great locations!)

Don't forget that this is the last season to qualify for drawing tickets for FSPA's giveaway of Williams Flash -- every season you complete earns you another drawing ticket, so sign up now!

Have a great season of competition, everyone!

--Joe