[FSPA] MSB Fall 2022 week 0 is tonight!

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 09:04:07 EDT 2022

Week 0 is an unscored practice week for players to try out the games,
location, and hangout for fun.

Sign up link here:  http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/114

We have a few lineup changes since the call for players last week.

Oktoberfest has been replaced with Metallica (Pro).  Oktoberfest is now in
Revolution in Centreville.

Jurassic Park (premium) has been added.

Godzilla (Pro) has been added.

The lineup will be shaken (not stirred) with another addition in fewer than
007 weeks.

Our official start time is 8pm and we will use the "drop-2" absentee system
with regrouping to ensure that every group will have three or four players.

If you notice any issues with any of our games, please let us know.  We
want to address any and all issues before the season begins next week.

Let me know if you have any questions at edan at fspazone.org.

Looking forward to another great season.

-Edan