[FSPA] Stern Pinball at Mustang Sally Brewing 9/16/22

Josh Alber jalbz0rs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 16:39:08 EDT 2022

Hello My Fellow Pinball Players,

The time has almost come!

For those that haven't heard yet, Stern Pinball will be visiting Mustang
Sally Brewing in Chantilly, VA this Friday (**TOMORROW**), 9/16/2022, as a
part of their new online series "Brewcade Hopping." They will have a film
crew to conduct interviews and profiles of Mustang Sally employees and
local pinball players, shoot B-roll of people playing, and have prizes and
challenges. Mustang Sally is even staying open late!

To celebrate this, we will have a group knockout tournament (3 or 4 strikes
depending on the turnout) starting at 7pm. $10 entry. Signups starting at
6pm. Payouts to top 4 players. I'm certain we can also organize a few side
games, like Stall Ball or Tommy Dollars, for those who wish to continue the
competitive spirit after receiving all their strikes.

Even if you don't feel like playing in the tournament, feel free to stop by
and say hello! Mustang Sally has a rockin' lineup, with many new additions
recently. It should be a blast!

See you soon,
Josh A.