[FSPA] Mustang Sally Fall League season starts tonight - Sept 20 2022 (week 1)

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 10:42:57 EDT 2022

The time has arrived, and week 1 starts tonight at Mustang Sally in
Chantilly for the Fall season.

If you have not signed up yet, please sign up through this link.
http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/114

Signing up ahead of the meet start time helps us reduce the setup time for
week 1.  Our official start time is 8pm, but I encourage everyone to arrive
before 7:45 to check in with me as this will help us get started earlier.
If you know you will arrive after 8pm or possibly cutting it close to 8pm,
let me know that you are on your way and I will put you in your group.
edan at fspazone.org

Dues are $40 for returning players, and $20 for players brand new to FSPA
leagues.  We will start collecting tonight as well.  We try to get dues the
first week.

If you have any questions, please email me at edan at fspazone.org.  I am
looking forward to seeing you all at Mustang Sally this season.  Thanks.

-Edan