[FSPA] THIS SUNDAY! Home Tournament (remember those?)

Stephanie Traub stephsharer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 10:30:39 EDT 2023

Yes it’s Easter, but if you don’t have anything better to do (I clearly
don’t) come out to Doug’s house right off the Wheaton metro (seriously like
two blocks) and check out his great home collection! See details below…and
no more mask requirements so to celebrate I’ve agreed to TD!

Advanced registration required so please see details below and email Doug
with any questions.