[FSPA] MOM’s Pinball League Playoffs Wednesday Apr 12th!

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 16:38:44 EDT 2023

In order for A division playoffs to be finished on time.  A Division will start on Tuesday. :)

Joe K

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 10, 2023, at 2:04 PM, Rob Wintler-Cox via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org> wrote:

After a week off, it's time for the league playoffs at MOM's. And thanks to new 2023 WPPR changes, playoff results now affect results reported to IFPA, so now you have another reason to take things seriously. Not to mention the triumphant return of tiny pinball trophies courtesy of Kevin Walton!

A Division
#1 - Joe Kosack
#2 - Dave Hubbard
#3 - Adam Ruben
#4 - Barry Schwartz
A Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/196/39,18,1,4?a=1>
El Jefe is on deck should any of these candidates fail in their duties.

B Division
#1 - Max Fraidin
#2 - Stephanie Traub
#3 - Mike Oehler
#4 - Rob Thomas
B Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/196/700,418,304,201?a=1>
David Smitley is on the bubble.

C Division
#1 - Mike Long
#2 - Ellen Surles
#3 - Fred Reed
#4 - Audrey Bonsignore
C Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/196/65,23,773,279?a=1>
Dana Ost, who has asked me twice now about playing the week we were off, is next up on the list.

D Division
#1 - Jami Dennis
#2 - Christine Rueter
#3 - Dave Reitz
#4 - Kimberly Druhan
D Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/196/552,771,794,267?a=1>
Bob Baranek is next in line.

Game selection starts at 7:15 or as soon as the top seeded players arrive, play starts at 7:30.

  *   If you get game picks, have them ready!
  *   If you don’t get game picks, have them ready anyway because you must be present to pick — so it makes sense to have game picks ready for higher seeded players who show up late.
  *   If you don’t know whether you get game picks or not, check the rules or ask a league officer.
  *   If you are not there at game pick time, you will be bumped down in the seeding.
  *   If you are not there when play starts, you will lose your playoff spot! If you are going to be late, please contact us so that you don't lose your spot. I will forward text messages and whatnot to the team on the ground.

If you can’t make it to playoffs, let us know as soon as possible so a bubble boy or girl can take your place. Bubblers may want to show up anyway just in case there’s a last minute no-show.

And remember we have not learned from our mistakes, because next season starts soon-ish! Week 0 of the Summer 2023 Season May 31st. Wednesdays, am I right?!?

If you have questions, let us know. Otherwise, we will see you Wednesday!