[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum @ Lost Rhino Playoff Results

Eric Banker ebanker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 10:41:02 EDT 2023

The LostRhino playoffs happened last night and a ton of fun was had by all.
A big thanks to Bryan, Rob, and Edan for helping us keep the night going
smoothly.

A division was tight going into the final game but I was able to win
Guardians and secure the trophy. No one stole a point in A division and
some games were quite close.

A Division Results:
1st - Eric Banker with 10 points
2nd - Johnny Vigil with 7 points and the tie break
3rd - Micheal Tiea with 7 points

Michael Albrecht had a really good night in B division and stole points on
the last 2 games sealing his victory.

B Division Results:
1st - Michael Albrecht with 13 points
2nd - Adam Atkins with 8 points
3rd - Dustin Allen with 3 points

C division was quite competitive early on but Tim was able to steal points
on the last 2 games to win the night.

C Division Results:
1st - Tim Doherty with 11 points
2nd - Alan Sullivan with 7 points
3rd - Annie Weed with 6 points

Thank you to all of the players this season who helped make this a super
fun one. The summer season will have week 0 on May 24th which we are
planning to run a flipper frenzy on that day. Week 1 will start May 31st.

- Eric