[FSPA] Spring Cleaning - 3 Pins For Sale - ALL SOLD

William bill at planetbiz.us
Sun Apr 23 14:15:18 EDT 2023

All have been sold locally.

Thanks for your interest.

Bill

From: William
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2023 11:56 PM
To: FSPA main discussion list <fspa at fspazone.org>
Subject: Spring Cleaning - 3 Pins For Sale

I've owned these three pins for a long time but I need to make some room.  I've had these stored in a climate-controlled storage unit for from 5-10 years.  I've recently brought them all home and have set them up and tested them.   It's silly just leaving them in storage.  No battery leakage issues.

They are all located at my home in Herndon, VA and can be viewed and moved easily

I can provide pictures on request

  1.  Amazing Spider-Man (Gottlieb)
     *   Currently fully working
     *   Very Good and clean condition with only some slight wear at the 3 kickouts and along the top arch
     *   2 new boards (Power Supply and Driver Board)
     *   Asking $2500
  2.  Strange Science (Bally)
     *   Bought this in 2015 after it had been shopped/restored.
     *   Beautiful Condition and clean
     *   Upgraded flipper mechs
     *   Asking $2700
  3.  The Bally Game Show (Bally)
     *   Bought this in 2007 after It had been shopped/restored
     *   Very Nice condition and clean
     *   Asking $2900

Thanks,
Bill Bisbee