[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum @ Lost Rhino Playoff Information

Eric Banker ebanker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 10:14:51 EDT 2023

I have a few details to cover about the Lost Rhino playoffs which are
TOMORROW! (8/9)

The following Lost Rhino players qualified to the playoffs:

A Division - Stats: http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/203/250,674,460,507?a=1

*Edan Grossman*
*Joseph Landas*
*Lauren Fortner*
*Victor Scelba*

(Next two players on deck...)
Nathan Vigil
Duston Allen

B Division - Stats: http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/203/770,605,604,743?a=1
*Tim Doherty*
*Garrett Vigil*
*John C. Vigil*
*Alan Sullivan*

(Next two players on deck...)
Joel Shprentz
Grace Vigil

If you qualify for the playoffs and know that you will not make it
tomorrow, please let me know so I can inform the next player.

If you did not qualify for the playoffs, you should still show up tomorrow
as you never know if a playoff spot will open up due to a last minute
player cancellation or if the player arrives too late. Even if you do not
move up into a playoff spot, you can still help us out with scorekeeping.

Speaking of timing, game picks begin at 7:15 SHARP, so I ask that all
players arrive by 7:15 so I can verify your attendance and to get your game
picks.  If you arrive after 7:15, you may lose your game picks and your
seeding position.  The playoffs will begin at 7:30 SHARP, if you arrive
after 7:30, your playoff spot may be given to the next present player.

I hope to see you all there.  If you have any questions, please contact me
directly at eric at fspazone.org

Also, our Fall 2023 season begins on Sept 13th (week 0 is on Sept 6th.)
Thank you for playing this season and we hope to see you again next season.

Eric