[FSPA] Mustang Sally Playoff Information

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 10:43:30 EDT 2023

The issue with the divisions during weeks 9 and 10 has been addressed.
The week 10 results that you received in your inbox this morning is
the current results with the corrections in place.  Please let me know
if you have any questions about them.

I have a few details to cover about the Mustang Sally playoffs which
are THIS TUESDAY (8/15)

The following Mustang players qualified to the playoffs:

A Division - Stats: http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/201/209,503,142,610?a=1

   - Austin Mackert
   - Josh Alber
   - Paul McGlone
   - CJ Lang

(Next two players on deck...)
Edan Grossman
Joe Schober

B Division - Stats: http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/201/801,180,236,820?a=1

   - Colin Sartori
   - Rich Wickersham
   - James Daley
   - Preston Fitzgerald

(Next two players on deck...)
Steve Cribby
Michael Sartori

C Division - Stats: http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/201/707,786,706,821?a=1

   - Baron Maddock
   - Kyle Roan
   - Kyle Maddock
   - Chad Wells

(Next two players on deck)
James Melsop
Robert Dempsey

D Division - Stats:  http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/201/809,787,395,785?a=1

   - Adam Irvine
   - Brandon Hetu
   - Alex Venezia
   - William Von Canon

(Next two players on deck)
Haley Sturgill
Christine Venezia

If you qualified for the playoffs and know that you will not make it
this Tuesday, please let me know so I can inform the next player.

If you did not qualify for the playoffs, you should still show up as
you never know if a playoff spot will open up due to a last minute
player cancellation or if the player arrives too late. Even if you do
not move up into a playoff spot, you can still help us out with
scorekeeping.

Speaking of timing, game picks begin at 7:15 SHARP, so I ask that all
players arrive by 7:15 so I can verify your attendance and to get your
game picks.  If you arrive after 7:15, you may lose your game picks
and your seeding position.  The playoffs will begin at 7:30 SHARP, if
you arrive after 7:30, your playoff spot may be given to the next
present player.

I hope to see you all there.  If you have any questions, please
contact me directly at edan at fspazone.org.

Also, our Fall 2023 season begins on Sept 12th (week 0 is on Sept 5th.)
Thank you for playing this season and we hope to see you again next season.

-Edan