[FSPA] FSPA 25th+ anniversary shirt orders are now live!

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Fri Aug 18 20:00:27 EDT 2023

 I wonder how many of us have been here from the start??  I think I joined the first year, maybe season two, but it HAS been a long time, so not positive.  I know Paul M and Scott (RIP) were around, and I think Brian Blonder and the friend who turned me on the FSPA that got out of pinball many years ago (how is that even possible?!)  -Roland