[FSPA] UPDATED: FSPA 25th+ anniversary shirt orders are now live! (Free shirt for league players Fall 2021-Summer 2023)

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Mon Aug 21 13:23:30 EDT 2023

We didn’t choose the slim fit version of either.  I didn’t even realize that one existed until just now confirming it on the Custom Ink website.

I will say that the pinholics shirts didn’t really shrink but sometimes felt about a half size too small on the smaller sizes, XL and lower.  So you may want to keep that in mind because I expect the sizing chart is probably generic.