[FSPA] Upcoming Tournaments This Weekend

Josh Alber jalbz0rs at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 17:39:25 EDT 2023

Hey Folks,

We have a few tournaments coming up this weekend: The first is at Mustang
Sally Brewing in Chantilly, VA. Four player match play groups with 7-5-3-1
scoring for 1st/2nd/3rd/4th in your group each round. We'll play from 7pm
until closing (about 10:30pm). $10 entry, and the top four places are paid
out!

The second is a four-strike group knockout in four player groups at Ocelot
Brewing in Dulles, VA. The top 8 players remaining will advance to a PAPA
style finals. Entry for this is also $10 and we'll start at 12pm. Payouts
for the top 4 players AND there will be some prizes as well.

Hope to see a few of you there! Play more pinball.
Josh A.