[FSPA] Tournament at Ocelot on December 30th - Last tournament for the Year in Virginia!

Stephanie Traub stephsharer at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 13:55:32 EST 2023

Your tournament director is checking in to let you know that yes….

LABRYINTH IS NOW AT OCELOT AND WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE TOURNEY!

Stranger Things Premium is also now in the house (replacing the pro)

See the up to date lineup here:

Ocelot Brewing Company https://pinballmap.com/map/?by_location_id=15512

Hope to see you Saturday!