[FSPA] Lost Rhino League Week 1 is tonight at 7:30pm

Eric Banker ebanker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 08:48:04 EST 2023

Hello fellow players,

This is a friendly reminder that week 1 is tonight and that the official
league start time is at 7:30pm. We ask everyone to try and be there 15
minutes early so we can get the groups setup and start as close to that as
possible.

League dues are $40 in cash.

Here is the full lineup for the season:
Attack From Mars (Remake) (Special Edition) (Chicago Gaming, 2017)
Cactus Canyon (Remake LE) (Chicago Gaming, 2021)
Captain Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy (Bally, 1975)
Eight Ball Deluxe (Bally, 1981)
Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro) (Stern, 2017)
Rush (Pro) (Stern, 2022)
The Mandalorian (Pro) (Stern, 2021)
Monster Bash (Remake Special) (Chicago Gaming, 2018)
NBA Fastbreak (Bally, 1997)
World Cup Soccer (Bally, 1994)

Go to http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/121 to register if you
haven't already or if you didn't make it to week 0. You can also just show
up, but registering in advance helps with planning.

Lost Rhino League Schedule: http://www.fspazone.org/silverball-sanctum/

FSPA Rules: http://www.fspazone.org/complete-rules

I am looking forward to seeing you all tonight.  If you have any questions,
please email me at eric at fspazone.org.

If you will arrive after 7:30, please text me at 703-489-4900.

Thanks,

-Eric