[FSPA] FSPA: CarPool Results for 02/13/2023 (Meet #2)

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Tue Feb 14 03:13:52 EST 2023

> Uhm why’d we all get a badge for playing on Super Bowl Sunday?  Server time zone issue?

No, it was just a date error in the badger... although now I'm wondering if it was my error (from a couple years ago when I pushed the upcoming Super Bowl dates) or someone else's error, since when I went to search for upcoming dates, several sites claim that next year's Big Game is on February 10, 2024... which is a Saturday.  I doubt it.

Anyway, cleaned up for this year, and hopefully we won't have a problem with it again until 2026, at least.

--Joe