[FSPA] GOOD FREEBIES!!! and Pin for sale

William bill at planetbiz.us
Thu Feb 23 18:04:30 EST 2023

Posting for former FSPA member - Jeff Dlott

Free to good homes:

  *   Playfield glass: have 12 sheets, mostly standard but 1-2 wide body that are in near new condition.

  *   Used DMDs:   (8) in excellent condition
Prefer to share with a few good homes vs. an individual

FOR SALE:
Bally Eight Ball Deluxe - $3,600
Condition - CPR playfield and plastics, very good original backglass, new displays, repo MPU and lamp boards to drive all LEDs, new legs, re-stenciled cabinet, chrome side rails and lockdown bar. Overall in very good shape.

 Pin is set up in my garage in Reston, VA. Contact me to set up time to pickup freebies and/or evaluate the pin

Jeff
jdlott at aol.com<mailto:jdlott at aol.com>