[FSPA] Events at Mustang Sally coming up

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 20:32:57 EST 2023

Kyle Maddock wanted to provide more information about Barron's Birthday
party tomorrow.  I am passing along his message...

"Hi everyone, I wanted to send out a reminder along with a few more details
for Baron’s 17th Birthday Pinball Party tomorrow 2/26.  It will be held at
Mustang Sally’s starting at 2pm until 5pm or a bit after. We will be
bringing pizza, snacks and soft drinks. Also we will be having some fun
tournaments with prizes including Mustang Sally’s gift cards and other
gifts for game winners.

Games at the event will include:

- You Don’t Know Jersey Jack Trivia - four rounds of pinball trivia fun for
pinball junkies
- Professional and Rookie pinball elimination contests
- One handed, split flipper, and dark flipper contests
- Time trial contests

Pinball contests and registration start at 2pm. Trivia starts at 230pm
sharp.

Looking forward to a fun day! Feel free to email me directly if you have
any questions.

Best,
Kyle (Barons Dad)"