[FSPA] Save the Date: FSPA End-of-Season Party - Feb 4th at Mustang Sally Brewing

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 11:57:44 EST 2023

The Fall End-of-Season FSPA Party is happening at Mustang Sally Brewing in
Chantilly, VA on Saturday February 4th from 4 - 10 PM.

As always we'll have food, games, and fun throughout the event, all free
for everyone who played through Week 5 during the Fall 2022 season in any
FSPA league. Guests who did not play Fall 2022 are welcome to join, we'll
collect $20 to cover expenses (guests must be over 10). MSB currently has
17 pins, including the latest titles from several manufacturers: Cactus
Canyon Remake, James Bond Pro, and Legends of Valhalla!

More details and a registration link as we get closer to the party, but
block off the date on your calendar now! Cancel any weddings or travel if
you have to.

See you there!
Rob