[FSPA] MOM’s Spring Pinball League! Week 0 is tonight!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 12:55:53 EST 2023

Just a quick reminder that Week 0 of the Spring 2023 Season of MOM's
Organic Pinball League is tonight, Wednesday January 18th!

Week 0 is optional, but great for getting used to the games, developing
in-depth commuting strategies, dues payment, and entering a couple of
preplays. Actual competitive play will begin January 25th. Finals will be
on April 12th... and keep in mind that we are doublin' our WPPRs by having
finals count for IFPA ranking. 2x playfield!!!!

Our games this season are all the Insider Connected games that don't suck:
  Avengers: Infinity Quest
  Batman 66
  Black Knight: Sword of Rage
  Godzilla
  Iron Maiden
  Led Zeppelin
  Rush Pro
  Star Wars
... plus a few to round out the field:
  Addams Family
  Flash Gordon
  Hobbit
  Memory Lane
... and hopefully whatever new hotness might show up

If you haven't already signed up, you can do so at this link: MOM's Organic
Pinball Spring 2023 Season
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/119?source=w0email> or just
go ahead and show up. Having people signed up ahead of time does help with
the planning though. 😇

Dues is still only $40 for the season.

What more needs to be said? Be there! Aloha.