[FSPA] Carpool Tourney tonight 1/23/2023

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Mon Jan 23 13:13:31 EST 2023

Players,

We have another small 2-hour tournament going on tonight at Carpool in Arlington to help players get fully rated with 5 events.  Starts at 8pm until a little after 10pm along with final game.

Entry fee is $10 and we'll be playing a modified Frenzy format.  It's similar but we'll play exactly 6 - 8 games depending on time.  We'll start at 6 depending on the # of players and increase to keep it close to a 2-hour finish with final 4 in a one game playoff similar to last week.

Basically, when a player finishes their head-to-head match, they'll be in the queue until their next match is called, but it will go quickly similar to a Frenzy.  You only get points for winning, no negative points for losing, so no need to rush compared to Frenzies.  First time running this so we'll see how it goes and make adjustments for next time.

I'll see if I can get the game queue up on the big screen as well to help move things along.

Any questions, let me know.
Kevin
pinball at kevinsplanet.com.