[FSPA] Mustang Sally Promotions for Spring 2023

Rich Wickersham rich.wickersham at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 12:49:28 EST 2023

Good Afternoon Pinheads!

For this season we have a couple of incentives that I wanted to make you
all aware of:
1. If you are a new player at MSB your league dues(FSPA and IFPA) are free!
2. We will cover the IFPA fee for all players.
3. MSB is providing Brewery gift certificates that will be drawn at random
on a weekly basis.

The game list is as follows and we do plan to swap in a few new titles soon:

Batman 66 (Premium) (Stern, 2016)
Cactus Canyon (Remake Special) (Chicago Gaming, 2021)
Dirty Harry (Williams, 1995)
Game of Thrones (Pro) (Stern, 2015)
Godzilla (Pro) (Stern, 2021)
Iron Man (Stern, 2010)
Jack-Bot (Williams, 1995)
James Bond 007 (Pro) (Stern, 2022)
Legends of Valhalla (Deluxe) (American, 2021)
The Mandalorian (Pro) (Stern, 2021)
Metallica (Pro) (Stern, 2013)
Red & Ted's Road Show (Williams, 1994)
Skateball (Bally, 1980)