[FSPA] MOM’s Pinball League Week 1 is TONIGHT, Jan 25th at 7:30pm

Daniel Northover northovr at verizon.net
Wed Jan 25 15:15:48 EST 2023

Got it. I think I will be traveling too much again but I will be a guest from time to timeDaniel

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 2:28 PM, Rob Wintler-Cox <rwintlercox at gmail.com> wrote:

Just a quick reminder that Week 1 of MOM's pinball league is tonight, Jan 25th. Start time is ideally 7:30pm, but may be a little late due to first week jitters. Please try to be there at least 15 minutes before that so we can get everybody checked in and sorted into groups.
If you haven’t signed up yet, click this link (https://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/119). You can also just show up and let a league officer know you’re there, but the pre-registering does help us with the planning.
See you there!Rob