[FSPA] Spinners Spring 2023 League Starts Tonight!

Spinners Pinball Club spinnerspinballclub at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 12:02:37 EST 2023

The inaugural week of the Spinners Spring 2023 League begins tonight @ 8
PM. Please arrive by 7:45 so that we have time to check everyone in and
assign groups.

League dues are $40 in cash or $42 with a credit card. League members also
receive discounted admission ($7.50) on league nights.

This season's lineup is:
Attack From Mars
Austin Powers
Avengers Pro
Circus
Flip Flop
Funhouse
Godzilla Pro
Guardians of the Galaxy Pro
Hang Glider
Jack Bot
James Bond 007 Pro
Road Kings
Space Shuttle
Star Race
Star Wars Pro
Torpedo Alley
Transformers LE

Go to http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/122 to register if you
haven't already or if you didn't make it to week 0. You can also just show
up, but registering in advance helps with planning.

Spinners League Schedule: http://www.fspazone.org/spinners

FSPA Rules: http://www.fspazone.org/complete-rules

If you have any questions or are ever running late, let us know!
spinnerspinballclub at gmail.com

We have an exciting season planned so come check out the largest pinball
league in Maryland!

-Steve