[FSPA] FTGH: Coin door, legs. NGG?

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757.org
Mon Jul 17 13:46:25 EDT 2023

I have a set of legs, one is twisted a bit. FTGH or they go to recycler.
>From an Attack from Mars.

Also have a coin door up for grabs. It's from my Doctor Who which was a
re-import. It has single coin slot. I swapped it for a new two slot one as
machine is on location and it was being a pain. Free to good home / pay it
forward.

If there was a players condition No Good Gofers looking for a home I might
be interested in buying one. PM me DM me.

I play at Ocelot, can meet at MSB. Live in Chantilly if interested in the
free items.

 			- Ethan