[FSPA] Fathom - Crossroads

William bill at planetbiz.us
Wed Jul 12 08:09:23 EDT 2023

I've got a working Fathom with original era boards.  There are a couple of minor issues such as upper lane switches needing adjustment.   The biggest problem is that they bottom of the cabinet was punched thru to get to the coin box at some point in its history.

I'm started accumulating parts to restore the pin to a better version of itself, but I'm not sure I'm ready to make that effort.

I have the following:

  *   CPR repro playfield - silver
  *   Big Time repro Fathom cabinet (note:  someone started a restoration project with that cabinet but gave up and sent everything to Hutchins.  I bought the cabinet from Hutchins.  It's in very nice shape but needs a few touchups.
  *   4 Piece Ball Guide Set repro from Mantis
  *   Apron and shooter gauge repro from Mantis
  *   CPR repro plastic set (installed)
  *   4-Bell Posts 35/64" for in-lane plastic (try finding these)
  *   Cliffy flipper lane plastics protectors pair

Asking $4800 firm (I won't break up the set)

If not takers, I guess I'm doing the restoration)

Located in Herndon, VA

Thanks,
Bill Bisbee