[FSPA] Mustang Sally Sour Fest June 3rd w/free pinball

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Thu Jun 1 10:42:43 EDT 2023

League players (and potential players),

Something interesting for pinball players (if you’re not attending Dan Reynold’s tournament same day).

Mustang Sally Sour Fest and pinball on free play

25% off Promocode: Pinball2023

www.eventbrite.com/e/sour-fest-pinball-after-party-tickets-632300827797<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/sour-fest-pinball-after-party-tickets-632300827797>

Attention all beer and pinball enthusiasts! Get ready to party like never before, because the after party for the upcoming Sour Fest at our brewery is going to be EPIC!

On Saturday, June 3rd, join us for the ultimate beer and pinball extravaganza. This all-you-can-drink event will feature some of the tastiest sour beers in town, from our brewery and beyond. And the best part? You can drink as much as you want!

But that's not all. We're also offering unlimited pinball for the entire night. That's right, you can play to your heart's content on our top-of-the-line pinball machines, without ever worrying about running out of quarters. So gather your crew and get ready for a night of non-stop fun.

This event is for ages 21 and over only, so be sure to bring your ID. Tickets are limited and are expected to sell out fast, so don't wait to get yours.

Join us for an unforgettable after party that you won't want to miss! Lets kick the keg! Cheers!

Ticket Prices:

$35 - Now until May 20th, 2023

$40 - May 20th - May 31st, 2023

$45 June 1st - June 3rd, 2023