[FSPA] MOM’s Pinball League Week 1 tonight!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 09:33:50 EDT 2023

It's here! Week 1 of MOM's Pinball League is tonight, June 7th! We're going
to start as close to 7:30 as we can, so please try to arrive by 7 and check
in with a league officer so we can get everybody sorted into groups.

And don't forget that everyone who finishes the season will get a MOM's
Pinball t-shirt! For free! Honestly! (If you'd like to order shirt describe
by local curmudgeon and guy who hates everything Tom Warner as "the best
design in the area" and you aren't going to play this season, you can do so
by clicking here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf81vA6LKEKM3rDa9j1FA7_xEL9ClkI8RwxHy1cjh2IEkzTnA/viewform?usp=sharing>
)

If you haven't already, please register at this link: Event
Registration: MOM’s Organic Pinball Summer 2023 Season
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/126?source=email3>

See you tonight!